Monday, April 21, 2008

F5's Presentation

After our presentation, F5 discussed, found out and learnt from some experience. Today, I will show you our good points as well as bad points which F5 found out. I also hope that the other groups will give your comments about our PPT file and our presentation.

If you need to see our PPT file again to have exact remarks, you can download it via:

F5's PPT file


Good points

Bad points

PPT file

Simple, short, easy to memorize the functions

Follow the rules of standard PPT file

Simple templates didn’t distract audience, easy to read

Quite monotonous because of having no pictures to illustrate


Simple templates easily made viewers feel bored

Presentation

Not depend on slide too much.

Kept eye contact well

Chose a good position to deliver

A lively role-play at the end of presentation helped people to revise the functions.

Made mistakes on pronunciation.

Still nervous

Besides, you can see the source of the templates and the pictures representing each of us on the bottom left of templates.

If it hadn’t been for 1Cers’ help & support, F5 couldn’t have done our presentation well. Thank and love all 1Cers very much.

Don’t hesitate if you intent to give us your comments or advice. We always appreciate them.

On behalf of F5: 1st Ho* _ Thuy Vy

5 comments:

Captain Nemo said...

Picking the stamp he he. Wow, you must have discussed very carefully and seriously about your presentation because all my notes I took during your presentation now lie directly on your entries. No need to comment more about your performances. I just want to emphasize that your idea about role-play combining with "fill in the blank" exercises is really impressive. ^^ Cheers ^^ [mr Violence]

Happy Family said...

I appreciate what you have demonstrated about good points and bad points of my group.Although we have presented many times in Writing,this is the first time we have presented in Speaking.So,It's sure to make mistakes.However,the key is that we can learn from the mistake and we will be better and better.Hope for a bright future with our effort.

Unknown said...

i don't know what to say because you found out the good & bad points youselves. one thing I want to add is your introduction which is really interesting, it helps us know more about you. Well done!^^
PS: visit us at all4one.blogspot.com & share your ideas with us. thanks^^

Unknown said...

Amazing! You yourselves have noticed your performance so well. I would like to show my admiration because, normally, if I make mistakes, I myself don't realize them and I need others' advice. So, you are quite eccentric. There's something I should try to learn from you.

Anonymous said...

Some useful presentation tips I learnt from my own experience:
- Use effective body language: Your body is speaking to your audience even before you open your mouth.
- Modulate your voice: Vary your voice with 3 ways:speed, intonation and volume.
-Do not hurry: Take time explaining your points and pronouncing words carefully.
- Be enthusiastic 'bout your topic and also be as spontaneous/natural as possible when delivering your presentation.
-Rehearse your presentation.
Get a friend to listen and give you feedback 'bout your work...